Are you among those tenants who are planning to vacate their rented property? Then you need to get your current accommodation cleaned in the best way to impress your landlord. If you want to get your residential property cleaned in a proper way and get your bond money back then you need to hire an efficient end of lease cleaning company for the task. Read more to know the best way of getting your end of lease cleaning done within a required timeframe.
What Are The Benefits Of End Of Lease Cleaning?
Before knowing the best way of getting the end of lease cleaning done, check out the following benefits of hiring an efficient end of lease cleaning company.
- Time-Saving: Hiring cleaning experts will save your time as they will complete the task more efficiently in less time.
- Bond Back: A proper cleaning will surely help you in meeting your landlord’s expectations which will help in getting the bond back.
- Hassle-Free: You don’t need to worry about anything when you are hiring a good team of end of lease cleaning professionals.
- Better Cleaning: The advanced equipment used by the cleaning professional of a good end of lease cleaning company ensures better cleaning.
Step-By-Step Procedure Of End Of Lease Cleaning
If you want to get your rented property cleaned within the required time then read the following steps that ensure the best end of lease cleaning:
Read Your Bond Properly
Read your bond carefully almost a month before it expires and check all the terms mentioned regarding your end of lease cleaning such as requirements of pest control, getting carpets cleaned by professionals, etc. After checking the requirements make a list and inform your end of lease cleaning company about the same. Set a time for the required work such as carpet needs to be cleaned a day before handing over the keys to landlord whereas pest control on your property is required to be done a few weeks before.
Step 1 Cleaning
The primary cleaning commences a week before your lease ends. This includes cleaning the rental property from outside as well as inside. Get your garage cleaned and its floor de-greased. If there is a lawn in your property then get all the weeds removed and replace the dead plants. Indoor cleaning will include all your curtains and blinds cleaned, ceiling fans, air conditioners, exhaust fans, etc.
Step 2 Cleaning
At least three days before your lease ends to start the level 2 cleaning which includes getting all your windows cleaned and cobwebs removed from the entire property. Make sure that all your windows are in good condition and get them repaired if required. Get all the stains removed from tables and walls and ensure that the work is done efficiently.
Two days before vacating the place starts the main cleaning of your rented property. It is time to get your toilets and bathtubs disinfected and remove all the stains from tiles etc. You also need to get your wardrobes and cupboards vacuum cleaned on this day. Get your kitchen cleaned thoroughly. Ensure that your microwave, refrigerator, dishwasher and oven are perfectly cleaned with no odour and grease stains. Don’t forget to get your laundry area cleaned on this day. Last but most important, get the entire property vacuum cleaned on this day and before going to bed, make sure that your carpet cleaner is arriving timely on the next day.
A day before you have to return the keys to your landlord, your carpets should be cleaned by professionals. Once the carpet cleaning is done, go through the details mentioned on your bond. You must be assured that all the cleaning work has been done according to the parameters mentioned in your bond.
Once you get all the above-mentioned steps of cleaning done by the end of lease cleaning professionals, handover the keys to your landlord and be prepared for his surprised reaction! As you have covered all the sections of your rented property carefully and with better planning, you would surely be able to meet the expectations of the landlord. Hence hiring experts for your end of lease cleaning ensures that all the cleaning has been done within the remaining days and in the most efficient way! So stop worrying about getting your bond money back. Just read the lease agreement carefully and plan your last one week at the property according to the above-mentioned steps.
Factors To Be Kept In Mind Before Hiring End Of Lease Cleaner
All the mentioned step will not be effective without the following important factors required to be kept in mind before hiring an efficient end of lease cleaning expert:
- Knowing your priorities: Set a list of work required to be done before hiring end of lease cleaner.
- Follow the structure: Say your garden area will surely be cleaned before the carpet. Before getting the cleaning work started, you need to set a cleaning structure and follow it.
- Check the plans: Check the plans according to your requirement. Think about whether you want to opt for a fixed price quote or interested in paying according to hours. Check all the plans available in the market and read reviews before trusting anyone.
- Explaining the requirements: Make sure that you mention all the requirements to end of lease cleaning company before they start the work to avoid last moment delays and hassles.
- Keep the receipts: There are a few lease agreement which includes specification of cleaning a particular area. Don’t forget to take the receipts of all the services you are hiring for end of lease cleaning as you might need to produce the same to the landlord as well.
Frequently Asked Questions About End Of Lease Cleaning
Check out the most frequently asked queries about the end of lease cleaning:
Q. What is end of lease cleaning?
A. When you move out of a rented property then you need to get the property cleaned thoroughly to get the bond money back from the landlord.
Q. Can I do end of lease cleaning on my own?
A. You can surely do the cleaning yourself but as you need to impress your landlord and meet the cleaning parameters mentioned in the lease agreement, it is advisable to get the end of lease cleaning done by professionals.
Q. How many days are required for end of lease cleaning?
A. You need to start planning at least a week before vacating your property. However, the time duration of cleaning depends on the size of your property.