Are you moving out and looking for the best end of lease cleaning quotes? You must have surely shifted homes numerous times and the hassles of bond back cleaning are exhausting. Now you don’t need to indulge yourself in the vacate cleaning, rather you can get a lucrative quote for the same. So stop worrying about your landlord claiming that the cleaning job has not been done properly and grab the best deal ensuring the best end of lease cleaning.
Why Do You Need End Of Lease Cleaning?
If you are staying in a rental property and moving out of it then you need to get the end of lease cleaning done. The bond back cleaning is one of the most important steps to get the whole bond amount back. The bond amount, in general, represents the rent of four weeks. If you want to impress your landlord and get your money back then you need to get your vacate cleaning done by the best people in the industry. There are numerous such companies that offer these services at the most affordable prices with the least hassles.
What Are Included In A Complete End Of Lease Clean?
Before checking out numerous end of lease cleaning quotes, you must know what all things are included in it. A complete bond back cleaning quote must include the following:
- General Cleaning: This includes clearing cobwebs, removing stains, cleaning windows, mopping hard floors, and vacuum cleaning floors & carpets.
- Kitchen Cleaning: Thoroughly cleaning cupboards, refrigerator, dishwasher, & microwave. Removing stains, sanitising sink, and purging dust from exhaust fan filters are also part of it.
- Bathroom Cleaning: Cleaning cupboards & drawers, exhaust fan, towel rails, mirror, floor, etc. and disinfecting bathtubs, and washbasins.
- Laundry Cleaning: Cleaning cupboards & drawers, laundry tub, floor, etc.
- Miscellaneous Cleaning: Covering patio and garage area.
How To Get The Best End Of Lease Cleaning Quote?
The following are a few essential steps ensuring the best vacate cleaning quote for you:
- Checking the requirements: First of all you need to check your requirements, like whether you want only cleaning to be done or there are other requirements related to plumbing, electricity as well.
- Informing the end of lease clean companies: The next step is to inform the lease clean company about your requirements. Please keep in mind that you need to mention all your requirements at this time as you might be asked for an additional amount later or you may even end up with an incomplete cleaning!
- Comparing The Quotes: Once you have completed the above two steps, the representatives from the company will visit your place and take the measurements of rooms and other details. Depending on their research, the company will be sharing a quote with you. Now you need to compare the quotes meticulously and go with the best one!
The easiest way of getting the best bond back cleaning quotes is by mentioning all your requirements to the service providers and getting the best quote. Make sure that each quote covers all your requirements and you grab the cheapest end of lease cleaning quote!